Sunday 10 March 2013

TEN REASONS WHY I OWN AN IPAD

    I always have a flare for good things just as many do but unlike some I go the extra mile in acquiring well I have always wanted to own my ipad and join the league of Nigerians who actually do. I asked myself why do I own an ipad so has many people been asking me saying it too expensive, you already have a laptop, you have a blackeberry what do you need an ipad for well here are my own reasons
      




 1).   Portability; it so portable I can carry it anywhere I go and still be connected to the web and all that.
      2).     Effizy ; yea I won’t lie I also own it for effizy purpose lolz if it’s so easy to own an ipad go and buy your own(no offense)
      3).   Educational purpose: as a medical student the ipad device is so amazing I have lots of medical interactive and tutorial apps it just make me love the ipad more.
             4).Taking photos: I will soon begin my international travelling spee  and I will so love to take lots of photos anywhere I go so it’s like everything to me since I don’t need to buy a digital camera not that I can’t afford one
     5).  Studying the scriptures:  I actually enjoy reading the scriptures with my ipad I mean my bible and some sermons I have on my ipad.
       6).     Watching Movies; I can easily watch the latest movies online with my ipad anywhere I go either with wifi or my cellular internet subscription
     7).    FUN; it’s fun got some amazing games I play on my ipad hmmm but not like am a game freak just for some of my friends that want to have a feel of my ipad
       8)    Blogging : yeah my ipad made blogging very easy and accessible I installed a blogger app on  my ipad , I can simply update my websites anywhere I am , in a car or even when am on an airplane.
     9).    Social media : I have made quite a presence on facebook and twitter it make it’s very easy for me to update my wall , read my notifications and all that.
    10).   Monitoring my hyip account : my ipad is also a great device I use to withdraw  my earning from my hyip sites do  my compounding and all that were ever I am ,

That’s just a brief ,#top ten reasons I own an ipad.
Let’s know your reasons why you own an ipad or don’t own an ipad. use the comment  box below

5 comments:

  1. wow this is great writeup bro, am so happy to read this, keep it up, ur blog is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking over a few of the articles
    on your web page, I seriously like
    your way of blogging. I added it to my
    bookmark website list and will be
    checking back in the near future. Take
    a look at my website too and let me know what you think. Visit my web page www.odulowo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post...ipad is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes bro,good reasons you have here,i have alway wish to have an Ipad and stil wish to have one someday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effizy you say? wonderful!!

    You need to try out the gold plated iPhone 7, then you'll know true effizy.

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder