Monday 14 January 2013

Six legit Sites That Work Like Fiverr



 I recently made a post on how to make money on fiver well today am going to list out some site that work like fiverr if you can make money on fiverr you could also make money online with this sites .
all you need to do is just create the same gigs you created on fiverr and wait for the orders to start rolling in .
  also you need to do is just follow the same procedure we used on fiverr

1) just five
2) zeerk
3) gig bucks
4) ten bucks
5) ffver
6) gigme5

more to come! to the future!!

if you know a few more legit fiverr like sites leave the link on the comment box




2 comments:

  1. Nice one bro thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i am Vicky. I am also working on fiverr
    . that why i am searching the different blog ,i like your blog because your blog is so attractive. Its useful for me. I get lot of information from your blog so I want you keep the update your blog because it wil be very helpful for me. This is my site you can visit on this site and get information about fiverr
    http://www.hostzzoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder