Saturday 1 December 2012

How To Auto Post Your Facebook Status On twitter


Not many of us have the time to log in to twitter to update and all that, More of the we spend it on facebook and we may want to tweet the same status that we updated on facebook here's an easy way out!. I am going to give you a simple method i use to auto=post  my facebook status on twitter without logging into my twitter account. But some people don't really know how this works just follow my easy steps and your good to go.





Step 1; Goto www.facebook.com/twitter


Step 2;

Step 3


you're done

take a look on how it works. my facebook update re-posted to twitter automatically

on twitter


if for some reasons you want to disable auto tweeting your facebook status all you need to do is
go to www.facebook.com/twitter

 More to come! To The Future!!
Follow me on Twitter still building up on twitter will follow back @inifabian93

Subscribe to Make Money And Informative blog by Email

7 comments:

  1. Correct steps of installation, it works great..good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. it works fine thanks view my new blog
    http://lusthan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro thanks it works

    ReplyDelete
  4. easy steps thanks, but how can i autopost from twitter to facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    You have done really very good site. Great work, great site.Your site offers valuable information and good looking.I am very impressed to watch your keyword and description.I hope that you can improve. Success you will wait the next day.
    Dan Lozano
    Danny Lozano
    baseball sports agent
    sports agent

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder